Since we’re going to Germany to bring back a car load of beer my suitcase space is very limited – and thus my spa bag is also pretty small. But every women knows she can’t go a full day without some essentials, and I’m the same.
These are my Thermal Bath must haves
- Gopro – it’s the safest way to take photos for my blog & instagram
- External Battery – there aren’t many plugs inside so always good to have extra juice
- Birkenstock Pool Sandals – Mine are bright orange and they’re so comfortable!
- Lightweight Robe – If I’m feeling shy or its super cold outside
- Waterproof Phone Bag – better safe than sorry
- Yeti Tumbler – its important to stay hydrated and this keeps my water cold all day
- My Little Box Bag – this bag is so cool, it can blow up to be a pillow
- Dock & Bay Towel- lightweight, drys fast, folds up really small and is easy to recognize
Just a little brag on myself here – I saw Dock & Bay on the Dragon’s Den a year or more after I bought our towles from them. Great company & product – I can’t recommend them enough!
In addition to what I’ve listed above I’ll have boring things like my inhaler, chapstick, gum etc in my bag for the day – but who wants to read about that?
So this is my “day pack” for when we go to Thermal Spas – have you ever been? What special items do you bring?